Top 5 most wanted 6-7 inch Fortnite epic skins figures (Jazwares and McFarlane) vol 2

Jazwares and Fornite continue to pump out Fortnite figures regularly, and while I don't personally play the game I can't pass up a fun or cool looking action figure and the Fortnite line seems to be the place to go to get wacky designs that just look awesome. Some of the Epic tier outfits we've gotten from my past list include the Nite Hare, Beast Modes, and the newly revealed Doggo who will make a great addition to my wacky collection. Zoey and Mothmando were on my list previously as well, but they have been pushed off to make way for some other outfits that I ended up seeing and desperately need in figure form! So here is my updated second list of my most wanted Fortnite epic tier outfits in figure form!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted 6-7 inch Fortnite legendary skins figures (Jazwares and McFarlane) vol 2
Top 5 most wanted 6-7 inch Fortnite epic skins figures (Jazwares and McFarlane) vol 1



5. Slumber
This outfit looks completely adorable! I love the ethereal design topped off with the pure looking smiley star that floats above the body! It looks so fun and would just be a figure design like no other like a lot of the Fortnite figures that we get! If I had to choose, I would definitely prefer the blue "pillow" design as having this character wearing a sleeping bag with pillows as its collar is just...I can't even describe how wild a design this would be to have as an action figure.
(Image Source)


4. Merry Marauder
I believe this is one of the more well known outfits in the game and Jazwares has actually done this as a 4 inch figure in their lines already! Their 6 inch scale, or Mcfarlane's 7 inch scale, are what I buy into and I hope that the Merry Marauder is a figure we get soon! I love the Christmas aesthetic, and having a giant, living gingerbread man figure would be so cool, and a great Christmas release for the line! He would look perfect posed next to Crackshot as well.
(Image Source)


3. Infinity
When I saw this design I knew I had to have it as a figure because the design looks insane! The jacket itself with the purple highlights and high collar look cool enough on their own, but then you get to the body of the character and the space/galaxy/jellyfish/lava lump-esque look would make for an interesting figure design if handled correctly. The headsculpt is where it really shines too, with the singular orb in the center of where the face would be, along with the particles floating off his scalp (though I'm not sure how obtainable that bit is for a figure).
(Image Source)


2. Agent Peely and Peely Bone
There seems to be no bigger star in Fortnite right now than Peely, the living bananaman! He has received a standard figure from both Mcfarlane and Jazwares, with Jazwares revisiting the character again for his P-1000 look! Two looks I would love to get for this character going forward would be his Agent Peely form where he means business and wears a full suit, and then the frightening Peely Bone oufit where he is split down the middle and one side of his body has his skeleton and organs exposed! Both would be really cool designs for the line, with Peely Bone being my personal favorite just because of the potential awesomeness of a half skeleton bananaman action figure. Literally no other toyline will probably do that, or a bananaman in a suit.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)


1. Tender Defender
Tomatohead, Burger Boss, Fishstick, Leviathan, all of these characters have distinctively goofy head designs and motifs that make them truly stand out in the line as some of the greats, and Tender Defender would fit right along with the rest of that grouping! A humanoid chicken design, with tail feathers to top it off, instantly caught my eye when I saw it and those eyes! Those incredibly dim eyes with the pupils spiraling in two different directions solidified my love for this design. With the other goofy designs of the Fortnite world slowly being realized in figure form one by one, I hope it isn't too long until Tender Defender joins those ranks!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film