Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane DC Multiverse figures based on Last Knight on Earth

Continuing on my focus on different specific storylines that I want Mcfarlane to make figures of in their DC Multiverse line, and what figures I would like most from those storylines has lead me to one of the best Batman stories I've read recently. Last Knight on Earth provided a twisted future of the New 52 Batman with a very interesting storyline that gave us great new versions of a lot of familiar characters, as well as a great story overall that I'd love to see Mcfarlane touch upon. With their focus on Batman and Batman related storylines/characters I don't think it will be very long until we see some of these characters actually come up in the line and these are the 5 I hope to one day get!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane DC Multiverse Flashpoint figures
Top 5 most wanted Batman villains in the next Arkham videogame
Top 5 most wanted Batwoman villains in the CW Arrowverse vol 2




5. Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman got a shining spotlight in this story as one of the major supporting characters that followed Bruce Wayne along his journey in this story. Her look with the shaved head, mohawk, and cape would make for a very unique Wonder Woman figures unlike pretty much any other version of the character that is seen in major media. We've also yet to receive a comic book Wonder Woman in the line either, and I wouldn't be opposed to this being the first one we get.
(Image Source)


4. Omega
I won't spoil the ending of the story but the reveal of who Omega was blew me away and while I do have some mixed feelings about it, I think for this alternate world story it totally works and just makes Batman's journey all the more meaningful. He was an incredible villain and has an awesome look as well, with a great looking suit that flies more along the armor route that Mcfarlane proves he loves to make into villain. I would also be over the moon if the figure came with a spear with Darkseid's head on the end.
(Image Source)


3. Scarecrow and Bane
This duo got to feature on the cover of the second book, and appropriately so as they were one of the most memorable parts of this storyline. I absolutely loved how terrifying and creepy they were, namely Scarecrow who had no legs, but elongated metal fingers. Bane would make for a great bulky figure along the lines of the Devastator we're getting, and both are so far characters we haven't received in any capacity yet. If they make one, I firmly believe they have to do the other, just because of how iconic their pairing was for the story, their depiction, and the art.
(Image Source)


2. Joker
While I loved the scary, horror-esque take on Joker in the New 52 Batman run by Snyder and Capullo, I also really enjoyed this version of Joker in the Last Knight on Earth storyline who seemed more in tune with the classic representation of Joker. This motormouth kept talking throughout every scene he was in, and while I absolutely loved his presence as a head in a lantern that kept be its own figure so I will focus of course on his final appearance where he wore a Robin mech suit. It looks cool, especially with Joker's disembodied head attached to the jar within a jar and I sorely hope we would get two headsculpts! One with the mask inside the jar, and the other on the outside. Plus, big armored suit for Mcfarlane to knock out of the park.
(Image Source)


1. Batman
As soon as Mcfarlane started their line and gave a focus to Batman and specific more stylized versions like the Dark Knights and Grim Knight, this was a version I was really hoping to get. His suit throughout the rest of the comic is simply his final New 52 suit which went on to closely resemble his Rebirth suit (which we're getting a figure of), but I'd love her first outfit from the story where he is wearing an asylum jumpsuit with the cowl. It is probably the most iconic image to come out of this storyline, and it would have to include the Joker head lantern I was just talking about! Getting Batman wearing an asylum straight jacket would also be a super unique figure to differentiate from all the other Batman figures we've been getting.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2