Top 5 most wanted 6-7 inch Fortnite legendary skins figures (Jazwares and McFarlane) vol 2

McFarlane and Jazware's lines of Fortnite figures have been chugging along and since I made the first list we've gotten a figure for Leviathan and a repaint in the form of Inferno who was actually one of the specific repaints I mentioned! I've looked again at the figures that could be made, and the figures that I want to be made, and here I'll be doing a part 2 of the top 5 Fortnite legendary skin action figures I want most!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted 6-7 inch Fortnite action figures (McFarlane and Jazwares)
Top 5 most wanted McFarlane Call of Duty figures



5. Repaints
Once again, the skins in the line have plenty of repaints that they could be made into. One of the most obvious is the Cuddle Team Leader which is already getting the fireworks skin, could also be made into the Panda Team Leader which has a nice Panda aesthetic. The Dark Bomber could be repainted/remolded into the Rose team leader, giving the line another female figure which they're certainly lacking. And with further thought, I think it is possible that the Reaper might end up being a repaint too of the Inferno mold.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source) (Image 3 Source)


4. Hybrid
I think ninjas are very cool in any media, and either version of this character we get I will accept it. The red outfit in which he is contained and shrouded looks very neat and very classic-ninja, but the evolved, reptilian version of Hybrid also looks very wild and would definitely be an action figure that would make for a great action figure.
(Image Source)


3. Love Ranger
Also remaining from the last list, this is one of those skins that I think of as synonymous with Fortnite either from marketing or personal experience. The Love Ranger is a very cool looking skin and appears like a statue with big, stone wings which is something very unique for the character that would cause it to contrast with a lot of the other figures. I also like the pink throughout the figure, and the general design as a whole.
(Image Source)


2. Moisty Merman
Remaining on the list from last time, the Moisty Merman is the one of the two ocean themed characters who did not get made. I think it is a really cool looking design though and basically a sea monster which would look great alongside the Leviathan and in action figure form in general. I love the variety of these insane, unique designs and this one fits that category.
(Image Source)


1. Wukong
Like I've mentioned before, while talking about this figure in fact, I'm a big fan of the entire Monkey King lore and having a skin in the game based off of that makes it very exciting for me as a fan of that story. The Wukong skin captures that ancient warrior, monkey design and puts it into the Fortnite style which I'm very excited to hopefully have as a figure one day.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs