Top 5 most wanted 6-7 inch Fortnite epic skins figures (Jazwares and McFarlane)

McFarlane and Jazwares lines of Fortnite action figures are just chugging along, with many lined up for the future and a ton already coming out! I've made a list before about the top 5 Legendary skins I wanted to see in either line, but now I'm looking at the Epic rarity skins and which ones of those I would love to see in this wild line. So looking ahead, here are the top 5 epic rarity skins I want to see in either McFarlane's or Jazware's line of 6-7 inch Fortnite figures.
(Image Source)


Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted McFarlane One Punch Man action figures
Top 5 most wanted McFarlane Naruto action figures




5. Zoey
For some reason this skin stands out to me as a major one along the lines of DJ Yonder and Jonesy. I think the bright, colorful, candy look is also really appealing as a potential action figure and it would help solidify the variety of the line which also includes darker characters like Ragnarok and the Enforcer.
(Image Source)


4. Mothmando
I love the aesthetic of bugs in most things, while being scared of them in real life. Mothmando looks like a really cool character with a bug mask and a pair of wings on his back, which could also stand in as a Killer Moth in any DC display that anyone wants to make.
(Image Source)


3. Beast Mode
This just looks like an interesting array of costumes and would make for extremely easy repaint potential. I'm very partial to the rhino variation of this costume, but having them all made would be very cool. It would be a bulkier, larger character which both lines haven't shied away from before, and would definitely make themselves a presence on any collection shelf.
(Image Source)


2. Doggo
When I saw this skin I knew I immediately had to include it in my most wanted list. I absolutely love pugs and for this character to have a pug head it makes it one of my favorites without even trying. I love the cool, hoodie wearing aesthetic of the character who ultimately has a pug head for a head. It just looks awesome, adorable, and a little creepy all at the same time.
(Image Source)


1. Nitehare
I'm a really big fan of Donnie Darko and I just get Donnie Darko Frank vibes off of this character. The creepy, spooky aesthetic also speaks to the Halloween enthusiast within me, and looks like it could be some horror villain in a horror movie. It really unnerves me, and I love character designs that are able to do that and I hope it gets made into a figure soon.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs