Top 5 most wanted Transformers TCG cards from Age of Extinction and the Last Knight

My series of looking at the Transformers from the live action films I want in the card game from Wizards of the Coast is coming to an end with this final list. I not a super huge fan of the 4th and 5th films in Michael Bay's franchise, and I am not fond of a lot of the characters from those films, so I'm combining them together into one list to reach that top 5 mark with a few of the more obscure, background bots making it onto the list. So with my hopes of a live action movie expansion set growing each day, here is my top 5 most wanted cards from Age of Extinction and The Last Knight!
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted Transformers cards expansions
Top 5 most wanted obscure G1 characters in Transformers TCG



5. Bulldog
I really like it when Transformers turns into unique things that not many other Transformers turn into (probably one of the reason I like the Constructicons so much, since they have a monopoly basically on construction vehicles), and Bulldog certainly has a unique alternate mode being a very old model of tank. It would be another addition to any tank deck, as well as a cool looking card, potentially.
(Image Source)


4. Two Heads
For some reason this clone of Shockwave with two heads just really sticks out to me. I like its look, I like the weird two headed design it had going on, and I would love to see it get the spotlight for a moment at least as a card in the trading card set. Not sure what kind of gimmick it would have, but if it turns into an alien tank like Shockwave, then it could be a really neat tank to add to a deck.
(Image Source)


3. Scorn
I'm getting a wee bit tired of the Dinobots in the game after having them take up so many slots of the first two waves, but I would make an exception for this character who is unlike the other Dinobots we have gotten so far. I love the Spinosaurus so having a Dinobot transform into one is very exciting for me, and it would be an absolutely deadly looking design for the card game.
(Image Source)


2. Daytrader
Probably my favorite character to come out of the fifth film was Daytrader, a character the others found annoying but that I found really fun and played by Steve Buscemi. The character carried a load of garbage on his back similar to Wreck-Gar from Transformers Animated, and I think that could function as a gimmick to retrieve upgrades from the scrap pile, making this underused character in the film a highly usable card in the game.
(Image Source)


1. Junkheap
I have a thing for combiners, especially unique combiners, and like I said previously, characters who transform into unique things. We don't get garbage truck Transformers very often, and having three bots combine into an alt mode instead of a bigger bot is a unique thing we don't get super often. I would love for these three to show up in the card game in some capacity, and it'll be fun to see how they play their transforming gimmick, seeing as they all combine into the same alt mode. Not to mention, it is another team of three that Wizards of the Coast could turn into a really fun team to play together!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs