Top 5 most wanted red Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection

Hasbro's line of 6 inch Power Rangers figures have been doing very well as evidenced by the amount of figures released in the first year alone. They're great figures and I'm happy to have many of them in my collection, including the red rangers which have been steadily produced! It seems that every wave includes at least one red ranger, with a couple more thrown in as exclusives which makes sense as the red rangers tend to be the leaders, the ones with the most story, and the most popular of the group! So while I've already covered the blue rangers I wanted to see most in the line, here are the top 5 red rangers I want in the Lightning Collection!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted blue Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection
Top 5 Power Rangers shows I want represented in Hasbro's Lightning Collection




5. Time Force
Wes started out as a snobbish, annoying rich boy that quickly involved into someone much deeper who wanted to carve out his own destiny rather than live up to the destiny that everyone else was setting out for him. It was an awesome progression for a character I didn't really care for at the start and having him be a look a like of Jen's prior fiancee was a great story point that added more tension to the group as a whole.
(Image Source)


4. Lightspeed Rescue
I didn't know much about Lightspeed Rescue before seeing it, nor heard many people talk about it, but I really enjoyed this season and that goes especially for Carter who was my favorite of the whole group! He exuded the heroic command that I love red rangers for, and his backstory involving being saved as a child by a firefighter added a neat mystery though I saw his savior's reveal coming since the first mention of his backstory.
(Image Source)


3. Dino Thunder
Dino Thunder is still one of my favorite Power Rangers seasons ever, and that is in thanks to a great story, awesome costumes, and a fun cast of characters. Conner was a great red ranger who, like many other rangers, learned to be more open to working as a team instead of going it alone. I can't wait for Dino Thunder to be added to the line, no doubt with the red ranger Conner being the entry point.
(Image Source)


2. Zeo
After spending some time as the team's leader in his white uniform, Tommy finally got the official red ranger designation as the team's leader in Zeo. It fit him good and seeing Tommy in command was great after so long of being the auxiliary member of the team. I liked the look of the Zeo costumes, and the star design of his helmet would definitely make it a unique mold among the rest. We've gotten a couple of Zeo rangers already at this point, so their leader is dully needed.
(Image Source)


1. In Space
This season surprised me with just how much I enjoyed it! I loved watching the Turbo team transition into this new team of rangers that I think fit even better, especially with the addition of Andros as the red ranger! It was fun watching him interact with the others and get used to the ways that earth operates, such as how to eat a banana! Not to mention his story arc with Astronema was one of my favorite Power Rangers storylines, and getting him in a two pack with her would be perfect, Hasbro!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2