Ranking my excitement for remaining Mega Construx starter Pokemon

Mega Construx's line of buildable Pokemon sets has made the starter Pokemon of each region a bit focus of the line. We're constantly getting two packs with these iconic, beloved Pokemon and are nearly to the point where each game's starting trio has been representing in the brick built form. As this portion of the line of coming to a close, I thought I would take a look at the Pokemon remaining and rank how excited I am for each of the remaining nine start Pokemon. So here's my ranking of my excitement for the remaining Mega Construx starter Pokemon sets.
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 wanted Mega Construx steel type Pokemon Pokeball sets
Top 10 most likely Mega Construx Kanto Pokemon 10 dollar sets



9. Oshawott
I feel like I was never exposed to this Pokemon even though I played a lot of the Unova region and chose Tepig as my starter, meaning my rival had this one. I like this Pokemon and it's design, I just really don't have any attachment to it and its design I don't find as appealing as the others on this list. I do think the shell on its chest is the perfect opportunity for an accessory though, and not just a printed piece.
(Image Source)


8. Tepig
Speaking of Tepig, this was my starter Pokemon for the Unova region and I think the little orange pig is a very cute starter Pokemon. It's four legged, snouted design would look great in the brick built form as well as the fact that we're just waiting for any Unova Pokemon at all. So why not make it the starters?
(Image Source)


7. Snivy
My brother chose this Pokemon and somehow it is the one of the three I have the most connection too. I feel like I remember it the best somehow, and I just really like the slender, stuck up design of this Pokemon who later evolves into a fearsome looking snake.
(Image Source)


6. Grookey
I don't know much about the knew region, I don't know what these starter Pokemon evolve into as I've been staying away from spoilers, but from the initial reveal trailer for the starter Pokemon I know that they all stuck out to me and I'm excited to see them in game! Grookey was an especially fun part of the trailer and would include an accessory piece!
(Image Source)


5. Scorbunny
Next up was Scorbunny who of course had the bunny effect and I think the bunny ears would be an interesting piece for Mega Construx to tackle when they take on this Pokemon. Otherwise I think it is a standard body type that could be accomplished with either the Sneasel or Meowth body build.
(Image Source)


4. Sobble
This Pokemon is very adorable and when the game comes out I think this is the Pokemon I'm using for the play through. I just find it's meek, frightened demeanor really awesome as most headlining Pokemon are tougher and sure of themselves, so having an underdog is great, and it's chameleon ability is an awesome part of it's shyness.
(Image Source)


3. Torchic
Getting into the ones that I'm really excited for, as I love the Hoenn region, first up is Torchic who is a really fun design! It's giant head would make for a fun build along with its chicken legs that would probably end up looking somewhat similar to the Pidgey build.
(Image Source)


2. Mudkip
Mudkip is the Pokemon that my brother chose for his playthrough and by the end of the game his Swampart was absolutely destroying every Pokemon that he came across, and that all started with the cute little Mudkip. I love its tiny legs and giant head, as well as the crests on its body which will add more flair to the buildable figure.
(Image Source)


1. Treeko
My Pokemon for the Hoenn games with the sly and cool Treeko who kept a piece of twig in his mouth and later evolved into the Pokemon Sceptile. I just love this Pokemon's demeanor and the entire vibe that he gives off, as well as the giant head and scrawny body of its preevolved form. Not to mention that it was one of the Pokemon that got designed for live action in the Detective Pikachu movie, giving further precedent for Mega Construx to aim their sights at this Pokemon soon.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs