Top 5 Legendary Pokemon I want to see in the rebooted animated film series

A couple years ago, the yearly animated movie releases for the Pokemon franchise saw a reboot with the release of Pokemon: I Choose You. Previous to that, the animated movie series had been long running and came out with each coming game, but the story has been reset and a new Ash has been leading adventures with different friends, allies, and legendary beasts. The legendary Pokemon have always been the focus of the movies, and I'm already anticipating which of these special Pokemon I want to see next in the franchise. Thus far, we've gotten Ho-Oh, Lugia, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Marshadow, Mew, Mewtwo, and Zeraora; a decent line up for only three movies, but there's still a few I'd like to see.
(Image Source)


Related posts:
Ranking my excitement for possible future live action Pokemon movies
Top 5 wanted Mega Construx rock type Pokemon Pokeball sets




5. Kami trio
I always thouht these three were really interesting whenever I played Pokemon Black and White. They have neat, unique designs that definitely set them apart from regular Pokemon, and the lore behind them being a group of Pokemon that effectively cause the weather to go wild would make for some really intense and visually compelling scenes. The main reason I want to see more of them is because I never watched the later animated movies/series, so I really have no exposure to these Pokemon outside of the game and I'd like to see more of them.
(Image Source)


4. Celebi
Pokemon 4ever is one of my favorites of the original Pokemon movies and it also cemented Celebi as an integral Pokemon to my love of the franchise. The fact that it time travels already makes it a notable legendary Pokemon, but it's placement as a spirit of the forest makes it all the cooler for me and time travel can always offer up a cool story plot. I'd also be interested in seeing whether or not the new film expands on the idea offered in the end of Pokemon 4ever where it was revealed that Celebi was part of an entire species, and not just a lone Pokemon like most legendaries.
(Image Source)


3. Legendary birds
While they were hinted at in the end of Pokemon: I Choose You, I would love to see a more expanded role for these birds who are among the most well known and popular of the legendary Pokemon across the entire franchise. Their original movie, which included Lugia, is very popular among fans and the precedent for their return to the animated movie franchise would undoubtedly be well accepted by fans.
(Image Source)


2. Regi group
I have always been a huge fan of the Hoenn legendary Pokemon and these three were near the top, being a trio of powerful, golem-like creatures who are found as ominous statue-esque beings in the wild. They seem almost non-sentient to me, and their inclusion could also pave the way for Regigigas in a film as well which would be something I would absolutely love to see. Just a group of highly powerful and dangerous Pokemon who seem to be nowhere near as compassionate or intelligent as the legendary Pokemon we've gotten so far in the first three films.
(Image Source)


1. Hoenn trio
Speaking of Hoenn legendary Pokemon, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are my favorite legendary Pokemon of all time and getting them in a new animated Pokemon film would be awesome! Groudon has only really appeared before as a fake clone, Kyorgre I don't think has ever gotten a prominent role, and Rayquaza's appearances in Destiny Deoxys further established how awesome it is as a Pokemon. Getting all three of them not just in the new series but all in one film would be absolutely amazing and I hope that with the announcement of the fourth film includes at least one of these three.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film