Top 5 favorite Marvel Legends figures of 2019

Marvel Legends continues to be one of the most abundant lines from Hasbro through 2019, and looking ahead to 2020. They're constantly pumping out a stream of figures and sometimes it can get complicated trying to figure out which figures came out when, and just how many figures have come out this year alone! The movie side of things is where I've been focused for the line, being a huge fan of the MCU, so that's pretty much where my top 5 list is sticking to for 2019 and here are the figures I narrowed things down to!
(Image Source)


Related posts:
Avengers: Infinity War movie spoiler review
Ranking my excitment for upcoming Marvel MCU phase 4 movies



5. Lebowski Thor
I still think it is absolutely insane that this version of Thor got a figure, the version of him wearing his pajama pants and bath robe with a sweatshirt, absolutely bonkers and I love it in every way. The fact that I can pose this version of Thor on the shelf is great, and I think the figure came out looking great too! The only issue I have is that we didn't get a final battle version of Thor and if I had to choose I would have preferred that version.
(Image Source)


4. Endgame Cap
It is crazy that the main version of Captain America from Endgame ended up being a Walmart exclusive, but I still managed to track it down and I'm very happy with it. I loved Captain America in Endgame, and I think this figure is one of the best Steve Rogers figures we've gotten from the MCU! The dirty shield looks great, and the included accessory of Thor's hammer looks great in every post you put Cap in. Even without the hammer, it is a great looking Captain America figure with a great likeness.
(Image Source)


3. Iron Patriot
This figure had a bit of a chore coming to the figure realm, as we first got a concept art version of War Machine before finally getting the true Iron Patriot armor from the end of the Endgame film! I love how big and bulky this figure is without being a build a figure. It towers over the others and the blue and red coloring really make it stand out as its own, alongside all of the missile and guns stacked on this figure!
(Image Source)


2. Endgame Iron Man
This is just a really good looking Iron Man figure. I'm sad we didn't get an unmasked head with the armor, but the armor itself looks stunning with a really premium looking paint job all over the figure. It shines in all the right ways, and I just love the design of it the the gold biceps and thighs that came across as good in figure form as they did in the film!
(Image Source)


1. Ebony Maw
We were quick to get figures of Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian from the Infinity War film, but it took a bit longer for the other two members of Thanos' children to get in the line. It made sense still with them being featured in Endgame as well, and I was beyond joyful to get an Ebony Maw figure in the first wave of Endgame figures! He was by far the stand out and my favorite of the children of Thanos, wielding the power of telekinesis and taking down heroes like Doctor Strange. He comes out as a big figure, which I love being able to get as non BAFs, and the alien head looks fantastic as well!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs