Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series vehicle sets

Hasbro's line of 6 inch scale Star Wars vehicle sets has definitely slowed down, with no releases this year, but I'm hoping that doesn't mean the line is dead because there is a few more vehicles I'm hoping to see released! The designs and the vehicles of the Star Wars universe help to make the galaxy feel alive and full of personality, so I hope that there are plenty of more creatures and vehicles coming to the line to stand alongside our figures in the future! Here are the top 5 I hope to one day have!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Most wanted Star Wars Phantom Menace Black Series figures
Most wanted Star Wars Return of the Jedi Black Series figures



5. Millennium Falcon cockpit
I know there is absolutely no way a full size version of this vehicle in 6 inch scale would be made; it would be massive! I think just the cockpit section would work though, and I think that is the main section everyone would want. It is an iconic piece of Star Wars history and an immediately recognizable slice of the universe that so many different characters can sit in.
(Image Source)


4. Snowspeeder
I remember that when Hasbro announced they would be doing smaller vehicles than the Tie Fighter, the Snowspeeder was one name I heard thrown around a couple times. That vehicle still hasn't made it into the line, but maybe for the anniversary of Empire Strikes Back next year? I love the entire sequence on Hoth, and the Lego version of this speeder was something I played with a lot as a kid.
(Image Source)


3. Zam Wessel's speeder
Another opening sequence that I love a lot in Star Wars in the speeder chase from the beginning of Attack of the Clones. The chase through Coruscant was beautiful and the speeders felt very Star Wars in design. The green, two pronged speeder that bounty hunter Zam Wessel is a Star Wars design that has remained with me ever since I saw the sequence as a kid; and the release of this vehicle would probably give us a Zam figure too!
(Image Source)


2. Bantha
I absolutely love the look of this creature with its woolly mane of fur, and the giant lips on the front of its face. I think it looks outrageous and awesome and definitely from the Star Wars universe. These didn't get to do much in the movies, but then most of the stuff that gets action figures in Star Wars line don't. This would make for an incredible looking centerpiece to a Star Wars collection!
(Image Source)


1. Anakin's podracer
The podracing scene in Phantom Menace was in my opinion one of the best sequences of Star Wars in the whole franchise. The race, the designs, and the entire feel of it was undoubtedly Star Wars and I hope one day we can get representation of it in the line at least with Anakin's podracer. The blue and white striped design is something a lot of fans can recognize, and while I think the perfect time to release it would have been this year for the anniversary of Phantom Menace, I'll still take it at any point Hasbro wants to make it!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs