Top 5 most wanted The Mandalorian Black Series figures vol 3

The Mandalorian was a show I thoroughly enjoyed all 8 episodes of and cannot wait for season 2 to air later this year! I loved all of the new characters and designs introduced into the Star Wars universe thanks to this show, along with some existing designs and concepts that got to see further fruition in the show. The Black Series line of 6 inch figures by Hasbro has so far done a fair amount of characters from the show, but the conclusion of season 1 has got me wondering which characters I'd love to have figures of next, and here are the top 5 that I could think of.
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted The Mandalorian/Fallen Order Black Series figures vol 2
Most wanted Star Wars Black Series figures from each Mandalorian episode


Honorable Mention: The Armorer
She didn't make it into the top 5, and she didn't make it into the other Mandalorian lists that I've made, but I need to mention her because I do really want a figure of her! I thought from day 1 her design was really cool and I really liked the fur piece around her shoulders, and the general armorer look she had to her. She showed an awesome display of fighting prowess in the final episode, and getting her with her two weapons would be perfect.
(Image Source)


5. Greef Carga
This character was played as an ally, then an opponent, and finally an ally again by the end of the first season and throughout it all he was played as a charismatic, man of work who I would love a figure of to further finish out the final episode crew of characters. I am also excited to see this character continue on in season 2.
(Image Source)


4. Kuiil
I was blown away and devastated when this character was suddenly killed off in the second to last episode. It was a turn of events that I didn't see coming at all, and after it has happened I know that I definitely need a figure of this awesome character on my shelf now. Kuiil was a very wise and humble being on the show, very resistant to being pulled into the conflict while also teaching Mando quite a few lessons in the process. He is one of the best characters the show has given us, and a Black Series figure would be good to honor him.
(Image Source)


3. Moff Gideon
Introduced in the back end of season 1, Moff Gideon was revealed to be the head honcho of the imperial forces the main crew was fighting against for the whole season. Moff Gideon proved himself to be nefarious, intelligent, and a force to be reckoned with, not to mention his awesome attire with the modified imperial armor and cape. Oh yeah, he also possesses the DARK SABER which I need as an accessory in the Black Series line!
(Image Source)


2. Bounty hunter crew
Episode 6 of the show remains to be one of my favorite of the whole thing, I just absolutely fell in love with the concept of Mando teaming up with a colorful cast of rogues that he then had to fight off as they turned against him. Each of the villainous bounty hunters are characters I want to see in the Black Series again, and with most of them still being alive for a possible season 2 return the figures would be welcome. Mayfeld and Zero are my most wanted out of the group, but the others are a close second.
(Image Source)


1. Beskar armor Mandalorian
When the original figure of the Mandalorian came out in the line I actually missed it and to this day still haven't even found one for a reasonable price; however, as the show went on I decided that I'm okay not having the first version of Mando that the line made because the one I really want is him in his Beskar armor he obtained in episode 3 and wore from then on. It was his primary look for the show, and the silver would hopefully look stunning on the figure if done right. At this point, the figure could also include an unmasked head, and a jetpack! So hopefully when Hasbro makes this version of the character, they give us the definitive version.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs